|Getting to know you.....
||[05 Jan 2005|09:13pm]
I just thought it would be fun to post some sort of survey to get to know eachother better. Hope you don't mind Trista!
# of kids -
Kids' names and ages -
Way to unwind after a long day -
Color of lipstick/gloss -
Message board -
Ethnic food -
Alcoholic drink -
Do you smoke?
Bite your nails?
Pick your nose?
Chew on your hair?
Pop your gum loudly?
What does DH/SO do that works your nerves?
What do your kids do that works your nerves?
Do you answer the phone when telemarketers call?
What about bill collectors (if you deal with any)?
What do you do with junk mail?
How do you react when an idiot cuts you off?
What about when you're driving and an idiot jumps out in front of you and slows down to 20 mph?
How often do you shop for yourself?
When is the last time you spent a day alone shopping?
Favorite clothing store?
Favorite kids' clothing store?
Favorite grocery store?
Average grocery bill? How long does it last your family?
What would you buy if you won a $1000 shopping spree at your favorite store?
||[03 Jan 2005|11:55am]
I'm sorry but my little boy was being so cute I just HAD to take a few pictures of him!
He has learnt how to snort like a piggy! hahaha
I'm So proud! *tear*
( Mommy's little Piggy!Collapse )
||[31 Dec 2004|02:59pm]
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1. Name? Brittnie Marie
2. Age? 19
3. Location? Bend, Oregon
4. your child(ren) Name(s) and age(s): Jaiden, 14 months
5. What is your favorite thing to do?: My favorite things to do huh? Well, I love to spend "good" time with my family. I love watching my son learn and smile. I love to sleep (boring I know)
6. What is the funniest thing your kid(s) have said or done?: Just recently Jaiden has been "posing" for the camera. He tilts his head back and gets this really goofy smile. Its just TOO cute!
7. List five of your favorite bands: Marvin Gaye, Maroon five, Jay-z, r-kelly, And Jagged edge.
8. Favorite Movie?: I am Sam, Makes me cry every time, and I love Sean Penn.
9. What makes you a great mom?: I love my son with everything I have. I would protect him from anything that tried to hurt him, or make him cry. I am trying to put my life in order, so that he can benifit from it and say "even though my mommy didn't make the best choices in life, she fixed it for me. Oh and I spoil him ROTTEN!
10. Say you will be active: I will try my hardest. I work, and go to school full time, and ofcourse am wife and mother, so I will defanatly do my best.
(Please post at least 3 pictures of yourself. Make sure they are clear, not photoshopped. If they are blurred you will not be accepted. If we cannot see your face in any picture, you will not be accepted. You don't have to show full body shots if you don't want to. You will also need to post at least 2 pictures of your kids. Please note, this is a minimum- feel free to post more.)
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO POST A PICTURE HERE!!! I can give you my webpage that has plenty of pictures.
||[31 Dec 2004|01:50pm]
location:forked river,nj(home of the country's oldest nuclear power plant
child name and age:nathaniel,2yrs
favorite things to do:spend time with my family,when partner and i hang with our guy friends,write poetry, my lj...
5 fave bands:thrill kill kult,combustible edison,no doubt,velvet revolver,modest mouse,franz ferdinand (sorry i had to choose 6)
funniest thing nate did:my partner and i playfully smack eachother on the butt,so nate decided to take it a step further.we cant walk around house in underwear or sweatpants because nate likes to pull them down and smack our butts.its hysterical to watch nate chase pete around hanging on to his boxerswith one hand and smacking with the other.it hurts!!
favorite movie:i really have to pick only one??its a tie between one flew over the cuckoo's nest or taxi driver(robert deniro was sexy as hell back in the day!
what makes me a great mom:my son is number one in my life.i overcame a heroin addiction for him(and myself),im very understanding of the frustration he faces as a 2 year old
say you will be active DEFINITELY!!
pics: i know you said no blurry pictures,but these are slightly blurry,they were crystal clear when i scanned them but as soon as i uploaded them they were blurry.you can still see my(and nates)face.im not good at this.if you want i can e-mail them to you,if you know how to upload them clearly.i have a picture on my userinfo page,i have no idea how it came out clear?
( Read more...Collapse )
||[31 Dec 2004|11:44am]
Alright, I changed the settings, so now you don't have to wait for me to let you post... you should be able to post your applications now. (even though all of you will be automatically accepted, i still want to see how this goes) If you have any ideas, feel free to send them my way... I'm new at this, and am looking foward to it being something that everyone likes, so if you think i should change something, tell me! Thank you!
||[30 Dec 2004|08:12pm]
1. Name Cassandra
2. Age 25
4. your child's Name : Nicholas Isaac, 2 years old
5. What is your favorite thing to do?: Spend time with Nicholas
6. What is the funniest thing your kid(s) have said or done?: I broke it!
7. List five of your favorite bands: Jeez, i really don't have any
8. Favorite Movie?: Finding nemo
9. What makes you a great mom?: I am always smiling
10. Say you will be active: Active? lol
11. Pictures, i really don't have any of myself, i will though soon, so just wait a little!